We are proud to present our brand new website. We have spent much of 2018 working on our new site and we hope you find it easy to use and navigate. We realise that having a beautiful looking, well functioning website is key for all of those who use our website; to make donations, find out about our events and find information about CHD.
This is the first big overhaul we have done of the website since launching in 2011. The site has lots of great new features including:
- A modern look and feel to endure that you can access all the information you need as easily as possible
- Improved donation – making it easier than ever to help us with our mission
- Events calendar allowing you to view our upcoming fundraising events and purchase tickets to get involved
- Newsletter sign up – so you never miss out on the latest news and events
- A News section with the latest updates from Keepthebeat
- Responsive design so the site can be used on any device or browser
This is the first of a few changes we will be making so keep an eye out.
What do you think?
We hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the Keepthebeat website, please let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com
And of course please do share the news about our wonderful new site!